Part One: The Profession of Faith › Section Two of Part One: The Profession of the Christian Faith: The Creeds ›› CHAPTER 3: I Believe in the Holy Spirit ››› Article 9: “I Believe in the Holy Catholic Church” ›››› §4 Hierarchy, Laity, Consecrated Life ››››› IN BRIEF
Questions and Answers
1. clerics in law
1. to have them participate in His mission
2. to give them a share in His authority.
1. a successor of the apostles
2. the visible source of unity in his diocese.
1. to teach the Faith
2. to celebrate divine worship
3. to guide the Church.
(1) by the public profession of the evangelical counsels, (2) in a stable state of life recognized by the Church.