Part Two: The Celebration of the Christian Mysteries › Section One of Part Two: The Sacramental Economy ›› CHAPTER 1: The Paschal Mystery in the Age of the Church ››› Article 1: Liturgy - Work of the Holy Trinity ›››› IN BRIEF
Questions and Answers
1. by making salvation present through the seven sacraments
2. by using the Church like a sacrament as a sign and instrument that dispenses grace
3. by designing the sacraments as a foretaste of the Eternal Liturgy of heaven.
1. to prepare the faithful for an encounter with Christ
2. to manifest Christ to the faithful
3. to make Christ’s action present to the faithful
4. to produce communion in the Church.