Part Two: The Celebration of the Christian Mysteries › Section One of Part Two: The Sacramental Economy ›› CHAPTER 1: The Paschal Mystery in the Age of the Church ››› Article 2: The Paschal Mystery in the Church’s Sacraments ›››› IN BRIEF
Questions and Answers
1. an efficacious sign of grace
2. instituted by Jesus Christ
3. entrusted to the Church.
1. the baptismal priesthood of all the faithful
2. the priesthood of ordained ministers.
1. by faith contained in a well-disposed heart
2. by the Word of God.
1. personal, because it is life for God in Jesus Christ
2. ecclesial, because it is an increase in charity and in the Church’s mission.