Part Two: The Celebration of the Christian Mysteries › Section One of Part Two: The Sacramental Economy ›› CHAPTER 2: The Sacramental Celebration of the Paschal Mystery ››› Article 1: Celebrating the Liturgy ›››› IN BRIEF
Questions and Answers
1. the baptismal priesthood of all the faithful
2. the ministerial priesthood of the ordained ministers.
2. human life
3. history of salvation.
1. the beauty expressive of prayer
2. the participation of the faithful
3. the sacred character of the celebration.
1. to proclaim Christ’s death and Resurrection in them
2. to propose them as examples
3. to beg through their merits for God’s favours.
1. the prayer of the psalms.
2. readings from the Scriptures and responses
3. readings from the Fathers of the Church and spiritual masters.
1. the Holy Eucharist is celebrated and reserved
2. the faithful assemble
3. the presence of the Son of God is worshipped.